Sunday 30 November 2008

Schmutzie


JH wrote this about her dog: "I am very happy to send you a photo of Schmutzie, the dog, for your blog. I have often thought that she should be famous since she is so cute! She is about 5 years old and has lived with me for about a year now. She seems to be mostly poodle, but a lot of people think she has some terrier in her as well. She is a really sweet dog and very affectionate, but since she has been bounced around from place to place for her entire life, she can be a bit timid. I think the funniest thing about her (aside from the fact that she snores and sighs a lot) is that she is not at all motivated by food - I could leave a chunk of raw beef on the table, leave the house and she would never touch it - the only food she gets excited about is romaine lettuce! "

Schmutzie lives in Montreal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lettuce, that is odd, but cute. A vegan dog would fit in well here in San Francisco!